An art expert private guide will accompany you to help you discover the marvels of the Vatican Museums’ incredible art collections.
Enjoy a heavenly 1st class Italian aperitif by tasting local cocktails as well as snacks with your guide before beginning the tour. Afterwards, enter the Vatican Museums with our special skip-the-line tickets and follow your guide to a breathtaking immersion into Vatican Art and History!
Walk through and learn everything about Vatican galleries such as Gallery of Maps, Gallery of Tapestries, Raphael’s Rooms and the Gallery of the Candelabra!
Admire the great Michelangelo’s masterpiece: Sistine Chapel with its unforgettable frescoes and discover the stories hidden behind them!
St. Peter’s Basilica is closed at night so it is not included in your visit, however, you will greatly enjoy the Vatican Museums by Night!
This tour is available every Friday only and begins at 20:00 PM.
Take the once in a lifetime chance to experience the Vatican in a breathtaking way!
- Please bring an ID document for children as proof of age for the reduction tickets.
- In case the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your private guide. The Basilica is a Church and as such the Vatican can decide to use it for religious functions without notice.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible but may be customized to meet this requirement upon special request.
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.